Third Party Assist Claims Handler
Third Party Assist Claims Handler
Third Party Assist Handler - Receive £1,000 as a signing on bonus if you join us as a Claims Handler.
Full time OR part time, permanent
Receive £1,000 as a signing on bonus if you join us as a Claims Handler. T's and C's apply, offer must be accepted by 31st December 2021
Third Party Assist Claims Handler: We are looking for a Third Party Assist Claims Handler to join our Third Party Assist team in Gloucester on a full time or part time, permanent basis. If negotiation and persuasion is something you pride yourself on, then this is the environment for you!
As a Third Party Assist Handler, you will be representing the liable Policy Holders for Ageas Insurance Ltd. Communicating, negotiating and efficiently prioritising your case load whilst offering our services to Third Parties including Credit Hire Companies.
We are looking for resilient, persuasive and proactive individuals who have a confident telephone manner, as you will often be dealing with a range of stakeholders from the Policy Holder to Third Parties.
The main duties of a Third Party Assist Handler are:
- Working with autonomy and talking persuasively to customers to settle claims quickly and effectively.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to assist with speedy claims settlement and a high quality claims service
- Provide a level of quality customer service in line with the Claims Guiding Principles.
- Be accountable for resolving complaints, referring as necessary. Use empathy where appropriate to understand the diverse needs of our customers.
The desired experience for a Third Party Assist Handler:
- Excellent communicator capable of dealing effectively with all contacts ranging from the general public through to Third Party Policy Holders
- The ability to influence and persuade others to your way of thinking.
- Experienced in multitasking and prioritising your own workload.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach to change and team working.
- Minimum C Grade in Maths and English GCSE - or equivalent.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Third Party Assist Handler role based in Gloucester:
- A competitive pension for which Ageas will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 10 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
- Return to work programme scheme.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
With a history of almost 200 years we pride ourselves on being a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK. We've scooped a Gold Standard Insurance Award for the last nine years running and received a five star defaqto rating for offering the highest quality products in the market.
We take pride in creating a supportive, inclusive and safe environment, encouraging people to bring 100% of themselves to work every day and where our people are our most valuable asset. With over 2,800 employees based across our offices in Bournemouth, Eastleigh, Gloucester, London and Manchester, our people help Ageas create a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over five million customers.
Our purpose is clear: To make insurance easy and personal for our customers. We live and breathe our values - we care and respect those around us; we dare to push our boundaries, we deliver what we promise, above all, we learn together, inspire others and share success.
As a fully inclusive employer, we encourage anyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation to apply and join a great company. We are fully committed to inclusion and diversity more broadly and as proud Partners of Bourne Free - Bournemouth Pride, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a signatory of the Women in Finance and Race at Work Charter and the Insurance Inclusion Pledge and members of the Business Disability Forum and Global Taskforce for Disability and also partners of the Rays of Sunshine Charity, we will continue to raise awareness and support of all inclusion and diversity activities.
As a disability confident employer, we encourage anyone with a disability to apply.
Click on the 'Apply button' to be considered for our Third Party Assist Handler opportunity at Ageas in Gloucester.